Your normal Windows experience or “desktop” is in the cloud.
We call this a Cloud Desktop.
- Cloud desktops provide an easy way of adding computers to your organisation without needing to buy hardware.
- You can easily add more or remove Cloud Desktop’s to suit your present requirements.
- You can connect to your Cloud Desktop from a web browser, or with any of the ways outlined in the diagram below.
Cloud Desktop Benefits
- Improve availability and business continuity
- More efficient use of computer processing power
- Reduced TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Fully featured remote access
- Email and workplace collaboration options
- Less on-going technical support costs
- Ability to use thin clients or older computers
- Internet and/or phone services can be consolidated
- Flexible software licensing
- Only pay for the disk space and computers you need
- Ability to connect with smart devices such as tablets